Yields: 6 (1/3 lb.) servings per recipe (amount depends on size of meatballs)
- 2 lbs. lean ground turkey
- 2 eggs
- ⅔ c. Panko bread crumbs
- 2 T. Tiny Little Chef Italian Seasoning
- cooking spray
- Combine ground turkey, eggs, and breadcrumbs in a bowl. Use hands to thoroughly mix together.
- Add Italian Seasoning and mix together. If meat mixture feels too wet or spongy, add more breadcrumbs until the consistency is firm.
- Spray muffin tins with cooking spray and scoop meat into muffin tins using an ice cream scoop.
- Bake at 350 degrees for approximately 20-25 minutes.
- Calories: 213
- Fat: 4 grams
- Carbs: 5 grams
- Protein: 37 grams