Yields: 3 (1 cup per serving) servings per recipe
- 3 c. baby spinach
- ½ c. sliced strawberries
- ¼ c. toasted almonds (put in a dry pan over medium heat, and
- turn often until you smell them getting nutty)
- 1 T. apple cider vinegar
- 1 T. honey
- 1½ t. sugar or splenda
- In a jar, combine vinegar, honey and sweetener. Shake well.
- In a large bowl, combine spinach, strawberries and almonds.
- Drizzle dressing over salad, toss lightly, and serve immediately.
- TIP. Toasted Walnuts are great in this too.
- Calories: 104
- Fat: 5 grams
- Carbs: 11 grams
- Protein: 5 grams